WP1 - DEVELOPMENT OF AAIM FRAMEWORK
This work package will ensure the development of Advanced Asset Integrity Management AAIM Framework definition and its objectives are:
- To harmonise European practices, recommendations, standards and tools on the management of different sectors of transport infrastructures.
- To identify management needs of the owner or operator of the transport infrastructure along whole lifecycle.
- To identify existing gaps related with governance management risks.
- To formulate an overview of the existing framework in the risk analysis of transport infrastructure projects within a lifecycle approach (from design, to operation and maintenance).
- To identify technical management risks for each transport sector along whole lifecycle.
- To identify and define Key Performance Indicators to assess and manage the different transport infrastructure, establishing the AAIM framework.
Work package leader: SZI
Work package Participants: